The CR-B desiccant dehumidifiers consist of 5 small dehumidifiers designed for temporary tasks such as drying-out buildings, but can be used in stationary installations, too. The operating principle is adsorption and the rotor is silica gel as standard.
- Cabinet manufactured in stainless steel
- Low weight and small dimensions compared to capacity
- Handles for easy carrying and piling
- High capacity, at low temperatures as well
- Deep drying at reduced process air flow
- Pressure available for external connected ductwork
- Power supply : 230V, 1N+PE
- Hygrostat connection with built-on connector
- Easy access for internal cleaning and for service
- High performance desiccant rotor of silica gel, washable
This range of dehumidifiers is designed for drying-out buildings, new buildings as well as water-damaged buildings. Furthermore, they are used for room air dehumidification, dry air storage, water works and pump stations.
The company policy of making quality products has resulted in dehumidifiers characterized by high reliability, low maintenance costs, maintainability and high capacity. Furthermore, these adsorption dehumidifiers are characterized by high capacity at low temperatures and additional room heating is normally not necessary.
All Cotes humidity controls, DR10, DA20, DH24, DCC, can be used for the CR-B dehumidifiers. The choice depends on the degree of accuracy needed and external user information.
For details, download PDF file here